25 December 2007

Xmas and all that

Aaah Lulu, she can't help herself when there are twinkly shiny things around! She is trying, in her own trying way, to wish you all a very merry Christmas (and just be glad she's not at your house trying to steal the presents!)


The only Christmas baking I've done so far - Kuka's Mini Christmas Puddings - loved by all! I can see these ones becoming a regular Christmas treat.

Thank you everyone for your well-wishes, prayers, kind and loving words and thoughts - I'm truly touched. And thank you all for being there for me all through this difficult year, on so many levels ... here's to a better 2008, hey?

10 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas and heres to a better brighter New Year!!!Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope it's a much better 2008 for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll second that. as some wise person sang once, the only way is up. k xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu is adorable! Love the festive attire and the Chrissie bling. As long as that lamb is up to her tricks, I know you will make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Lulu - good to see you! You look so festive. Merry Christmas to you all! Bells
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours, esp Lulu. Here to a great 2008. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, let's all have a wonderful 2008 ...

    Your desserts look lovely and I'm sure they tasted marvelous.

    Wishing you all the best for 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry about Tim. I'm glad you posted that photo of him when he was a wee tacker - such a beautiful boy. Hopefully all the rubbish with the autopsy and inquest isn't too horrid. I'll be praying for you and your family.

    In the meantime, here's to a bright and happier 2008! I look forward to lots of SnB gatherings with you and Dotter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Lulu looks so cute in that outfit, and I luv your mini chrissie puddings, they're gorgeous, I might have to try & make some next chrissie.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and an ever better New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love and hugs to you Jejune - thinking of you =)
    And thinking of the mini-puds too - they look dlish! I'm glad they were a hit =D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly