15 February 2007

Just when you thought you'd seen everything...

... you find that you can buy Instant Color Colour Change shoe laces in America. My dear pen pal Cindy sent these to me - aren't they cool? They're white when you're inside, and in sunlight they gradually (I'm not so sure about the 'Instant' part) turn orange! I haven't managed the intense fluro-orange of the label, but I'll keep trying ;)

And you know what? My dear hubby really likes Yarn Harlot's At Knit's End book - he keeps reading bits out to me. He's read more of it than I have! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Cool laces! Yarn Harlot transcends gender and crafting - she's just funnier. And she's funnier read out loud (as we all know to my cost).

    ReplyDelete
  2. wee! It's frightening how much I'm amused by your shoelaces! What colour does LuLu turn when she's out in the sun for a long time?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Printfriendly